User Guide
Sign in
Calendar Better Scroller for Mac OS
First of all, I'm a big fan of this app and I've recommended it to everyone I know so far. Thank you :)

I would like to see the selected date [today] on the calendar view always in the first row.

Currently in the last 2 weeks of each month, when you switch to the calendar view you always I see 3 empty rows (weeks) in the top (especially when completed tasks are not shown).

And this is really annoying, it's much better to have the current week always on the top of the frame, or at least be able to scroll and see the next 30 days in the same screen.

Best,
Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Will pass this feedback to the product team soon and we will see what we could do to improve in the future.
Thanks, looking forward.
Agreed with Mahmoud. It's quite inconvenient to see a fixed calendar view. Being able to set to see 30 days in advance is far more reasonable, especially since only "next 7 days" is an option.
+1 Also agree, find the current behaviour very frustrating when managing items in the calendar view.
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License