User Guide
Sign in
No sound
That's it. I don't get a completion sound when I finish a task or Pomodoro. I deleted and downloaded my app again, so I'm using the most up to date version. I'd really like the sound back.
Hello,

Did you enable silence mode or do not disturb mode? If you still have the same issue, please provide your phone model and phone system.
Hi,
I have the same issue. The pomodoro timer doesn't produce the end sound once the timer completes. This used to work a while ago. I'm on iPhone X, iOS 12.3.1.

I do not have Do Not Disturb turned on, and Sounds is enabled for TickTick in the notification settings. I get sound alerts when tasks are due. TickTick Completion Sound is set to J/ingle.Pomo Ring Tone is set to Music Box. I tried changing the TickTick Completion Sound to a different one but still no sound

I deleted and reinstalled the app but have the same issue.

Please help.

Thanks,
Sanjiv
A quick update : If I switch to another app, the pomodoro timer completion notification and sound appears but if I have tick tick open on the pomodoro timer screen no sound is made upon completion.
Hey guys,

Have noted the issue down and the dev team will look into this asap.
I have the same problem (iPhone 6s)
I'm Trying to set a reminder that will sound an alarm every time I arrive at a place. I managed to set up correctly by placing the location, but instead of an audible alert, the feedback I get when I arrive. The place is just a vibration and not the ringtone that I had pre set up.
Happy to report that the sound issue I was facing has been fixed with the latest update. The pomodoro timer now rings upon completion when the app is open. Thanks!
I'm still having the same sound issue. After finishing a pomodoro, no sound is played.

Samsung Note 5
Android 7, Security Patch August 2018
Ticktick V5.2.0

- App has full permission; notifications are allowed.
I also tried prioritizing, meaning that notification are turned on despite "do not disturb"-mode

- Pomodoro sound is only played, if phone sound is turned on. If bluetooth headphones are connected, pomodoro sounds are still played through phone speakers.

- Pomodoro sound will not be played neither in vibrate mode nor silent mode, which is a bummer because I use pomodoro in the library.

Will all toDo's and entries be deleted, when I reinstall app? That's the only option I haven't tried yet.

Fyi: Sound works perfectly on MacBook

Cheers from Germany,
Josh
Hey Josh,

Could please provide your phone model and phone system?
Hey Carol,

### Phone Model Number ###
Samsung-SM-N920A (Note 5 Series)

### Build Number ###
NRD90M.N920AUCS6ERH1

### Knox version ### (in case this helps)
- Knox 2.7.1
- Standard SDK 5.7.1
- Premium SDK 2.7.1
- Customization SDK 2.7.1
- Container 2.7.1
- CEP 2.1.1
- OTP 2.6.0
- SE for Android 2.4.3
- SSO 2.5.0
- Shared Device 2.6.0
- TIMA 3.3.015
- VPN 2.3.0

### Phone OS ###
Android 7.0 (security patch from August 1st, 2018)

### Kernel version ###
3.10.61-12579816
It sounds as though the sound issue was supposed to be fixed, and some people aren't having an issue anymore? I still have a problem not getting the sounds. Same as above Do Not Disturb is off, sounds and notifications are enabled. Tried multiple completion tones. Still won't play sounds. I've deleted & re-downloaded as well.

iPhone 7
Version 5.2.10
iOS 12.4

Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License