User Guide
Sign in
Subtask time not cleared
Good day.
Problem. If you delete the runtime from the subtask, then it is stamped again.
How to repeat:
1. Create several subtasks via the web interface
2. Wait until they have expired
3. Clear the deadline for the subtask
4. Go to the task list from another device
5. Subtasks will again have a deadline.

Expected behavior:
subtasks will not have a deadline because I deleted it
Hello,

It seems like it didn't get synced to the other device. Did you check the other device immediately after clearing the deadline on the web? Could you try manual sync on the other platform, see if it works then?
Of course, I tried to immediately update the task list on another device, but synchronization does not occur.
Hello,

Could you try adding a new subtask on the platform where you cleared the reminder before, see if the new one syncs to the other platform?
Added a new subtask in the web, set a deadline for it. Pressed Synchronize. Checked on Android. Subtask appeared.

Deleted in web term have subtasks. Pressed synchronize. Opened the app on Android. Synchronized. Opened the subtask, the deadline was set. In fact, there was no synchronization.
Try switching your browser to private mode and see if it got synced?
The browser is fine. Does not sync Android application, if the subtask to remove the due date. If you remove the subtasks at all, but they will be removed in the Android application. The problem is in the synchronization of the deadlines for the subtasks.
Could you please pull down in the app, then go to Settings - find Send Feedback and email us (the email will auto collect the error log)? We will look into it for you soon.
Sent an email through the Android app. But the letter was not error log
Hey. Is there any feedback and result on this problem?
This issue should have been fixed already. Could you give it another try?
The problem persists
Could you log out and log back in, see if that helps?
I did. That didn't help.
So nothing gets synced to the Android app when clearing subtask deadline on the web?
Yes.
With the help of experiments I found out that the synchronization of deadlines for subtasks works like this:
Android → Web-working
Web → Android-not working 

The number of tasks filtered in smart lists also differs. The same list on the web shows two tasks, on Android only one.

Colleagues, with such problems it is impossible to use the application as a reliable task Manager. All the more to pay for him.

I have a suspicion that the number of displayed tasks will be different in other lists. I have a lot of tasks, so it's hard to determine by eye whether all tasks are shown on all devices.
Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience. But we still cannot reproduce this issue on our side and there's no similar feedback in recent updates. Do you mind describing the exact steps of what/how did you do before the sync problem appears? And we will do our best to try to help you.
1. Create a subtask
2. I assign her a deadline
3. After some time I remove the deadline for subtasks
4. Immediately synced mobile Android app
5. Subtasks in the application are not updated, the date is not lost.
6. If you click Synchronize in the Web application, the deleted due dates for subtasks appear again. Probably come from a mobile app.

Still in the console looked at errors
http://prntscr.com/lhtojp such a lot of mistakes.
http://prntscr.com/lhtpqa → http://prntscr.com/lhtpif
I have similar issues. You have confirmed them here: https://help.ticktick.com/forum/topic/383924/dates-on-tasks---subtasks-revert-to-previous-value-after-several-hours This feels like the same issue.
Hi. Tell me, please, what is the status of my problem?
Hello,

We still can't reproduce this issue on our side. Could you please refresh the webpage, then repeat the exact steps as you wrote above and see if everything's working now?

Also, did you do any other action during the "after some time" period? Would it work if you cleared the deadline right after setting it?
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License