User Guide
Sign in
View completion date on completed tasks?
It's useful to be able to view completed tasks, but would be much more useful if I could view the date and time that they were set to 'completed'.

Is there any way to do this?

If not, please accept this as a feature suggestion!

Thanks.
Hello,

You can click the "..." button at the bottom right corner in the task detail view - Select "Task Activities" and check all the info there.
Would be nice if I could set today to show completed task and set calendar to never show completed task. I find it annoying that if I change view completed task in the calendar if also changes in the other list like today etc
@oilexxxi Ah, thank you, found where it is; I see it's a Pro feature, but that's fair enough.
I wish there were a way to quickly see when tasks were completed in the list view rather than having to click on the task view. On Friday I like to look back and see what I’ve completed during the week, but it takes me a while to figure out which tasks were completed this week, and which ones are more than a week old.
I agree with Alex. I think a good place to integrate this information would be in the Statistics dashboard. Currently we're able to see how many tasks we completed in a given timeframe, but not which tasks.
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License