User Guide
Sign in
Snoozing Mac Alerts
Hi Support team.
can we please have an option to snooze from the MAC version System alerts.
at the moment the only option is Complete, whereas the other apps have various snooze options.

I have to have the iOs and Mac versions open at the same time if I want all of the required capabilities the app has to offer,

I snooze on the iOS app and then have to many close the alert on the Mac (really annoying). Things and other competitors products have been doing this for a long time, and also closing notifications on other apps if one of the apps notifications are actioned.

TickTick is the one I want to continue using overall, but if THINGS starts to support attachments, I'll most likely end up shifting back.
Hello,

We will support this feature in the future. Thanks.
Thanks for the reply, but do you have a "tentative" timeframe for when that may looked at?
I posted the same request about a year ago and it still seems to be "Sometime in the future"

Thanks for all your support.
It's super mega important function!!!! I use stupid simple built-in MacOS Reminder app only because of Snoozing function and I don't use TickTick on MacOS at all because of that!
We don't need the button Complete, instead, we need a Snooze. And I would put the name of the task instead of the word Reminder because in the second line the font size is too small.
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License