User Guide
Sign in
Windows App 2.4.5.1 do not show task
I just Install the new version 2.4.5.1 and login ... it show me my list but there is no task into the list .

I can see tasks if I use a ewb browser.
Hello,

Could you double check whether you've signed in with the correct account on windows? Are they all completed tasks?
I use the same account in both of them Windows App and Windows Browser

There are uncompleted tasks ... alot !

the app do not display any task, but i can display list activities for each list
That's strange. Could you please provide some screenshots to support@ticktick.com? We will look into it for you soon.
Just send the screenshots with Windows app, Windows Browser (Opera) and operating system version .

e-mail Subject: Windows App 2.4.5.1 do not show task

Thanks !
Hi ,

Something to do for me ?
I already send a message from TickTick Windows App at logout

Operation System Version-> 10.0.16299.0 *****
CurrentTime -> 07/13/2018 11:12:00 *****
Locale -> en-US *****
Device Location -> en-US *****
Version -> 2.4.5.2 *****
Exception Type -> System.NullReferenceException *****
Exception Message -> Object reference not set to an instance of an object. *****
Exception Data -> System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal *****
-> *****
-> TickTick *****
-> Void MoveNext() *****
-> at ticktick_WPF.Util.Provider.ProjectTaskDataProvider.<GetDisplayTaskInGroupAll>d__6.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at ticktick_WPF.Util.Provider.ProjectTaskDataProvider.<GetProjectData>d__0.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at ticktick_WPF.Views.ProjectTaskListControl.<SelectProject>d__76.MoveNext()
at ticktick_WPF.Views.ProjectTaskListControl.<TaskInProjectChanged>d__71.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__6_0(Object state)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler) *****
also not working here
Hi, Alberto Medina, could you check your email ? I've already send you a fixed version . Sorry for the inconvenience .
Hi, Rafael Goncalves, did you meet the same problem ? Could you contact us via support@ticktick.com ? I'll send you a fixed version .
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License