User Guide
Sign in
Tick tick syncing issues for notes
I've been using ticktick on my Macbook and my Iphone. However, I'm encountering a recurring issue -

For any task on my iphone app, when I put notes inside the task, and then go to my macbook app and hit the sync button, it does not sync the notes that I added for the task from the iphone app. I have to quit the macbook ticktick app and then reopen, and then hit the sync button, which ends up working to sync the notes.

If anyone can help me with this or a solution that would be great.
Have a similar issue presently with Windows, web and Android syncs
Hello,

On iOS app, you will need to go back to the list view after editing the notes and then pull down to trigger the manual sync. Please give it another try and keep us posted.
Hi, I did try that but it did not work - I exited the notes area and went back to the list view, and then pulled down to do the manual sync. After, I went to the ticktick app on my macbook, which was already opened, and then hit sync. However, it did not sync in the notes that I put in the iOS app. I had to once again "quit" my macbook ticktick app and then reopen it, and then hit sync and it worked.

Please let me know if there's a fix somehow to this?
Hello,

What are your system version and TickTick version? Did the sync not work in the main window or mini window?
Hi,

The TickTick version I'm using is 2.5.0.0 (68) on my macbook. And the OS X version is 10.11.6.

The sync did not work with the main window when I tried it.

Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License