User Guide
Sign in
Nested lists and folders
Hi there,

Absolutely love the service but I cannot live without nested folders.

Before I cancel my sub, is there a beta version with nesting in it?

Thanks
Alternatively, do you plan to integrate workspaces? The main reason for the above is high level organization into things like "Personal", "Family" and "Business", etc.
Hello,

Sorry, folder is the highest sorting level in TickTick. We have no plan to develop a nested folder function.
One level for tasks is a bit limiting and doesn't give the user enough flexibility. I tend to save links using the Chrome extension in order to research various topics but I don't want to create a whole project just for one topic. I would prefer to create a parent task within a larger project for that task and then to be able to nest saved links I clip into TickTick for that parent task. Especially since I can't save links to a tasks notes section or to the checklist section.

In my opinion, you guys are limiting your app by limiting the project and task structure.

I agree with Joel, it's really limiting to just have one level for tasks. Please consider revisiting this.
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License