User Guide
Sign in
TickTick win app 2.4.0.1 is available now
TickTick win app 2.4.0.1 is available now

The brand new "tag" feature is ready now, see what you can do with it:

- Add new tags in left sidebar directly.
- Edit tag name.
- Delete a tag.
- Drag and drop to sort tags in left sidebar.
- View tags of each task in task list.
- Sort tasks by tags.

Enjoy,
TickTick Team
Nice! Will stats on tasks and pomos be available within the Win app at some point?
Quite disappointed. Still the awfully white theme that makes my white sore. Will not use win app until this is solved. Using web app now.
Is there a way to set the default tag sort to alphabetical? It looks like when I add a new tag to a task, the tag is placed at the top of the list and then I'm required to drag it to its alphabetical spot in the list. Random tag sort is no good. Also, I have not been able to figure out how to search for tags. Typing a tag name in the search bar doesn't seem to work. Thanks!
Yep, Windows app has not Calendar sub. or available themes. No point in using it when the web is so much better.
Теперь если добавить тег к задаче в Windows или в Web, то после синхронизации в Android приложении он (тег) не отображается. Если создавать задачу с тегом в Android, то в Windows и Web тег у одной задачи отобразится дважды :(
After instalation version 2.4.0.1 i can't sing in. "Sing in Failed, No network connection". I've checkd firewall, app controll etc...
The same here. After installation 2.4.0.1 there was no sync. I signed out. Now I can't sign in. Sign in failed. No network connection
Sync'ing is not working on the new Windows app. Sync'ing between app and web page is fine.
The update also broke the sync on the 2.3.0 version...
@Witek @prosas @Darren Hubbard @Jan Kok
Can you try again? It is now possible to log in.Sorry for the inconvenience.
@Kevin Char
Hello, later versions will add theme function.

@Damone's 5 pt plan
Will feedback suggestions to product colleagues, thank you for feedback. You can search for tags by entering #tag.
@dkul...@....com
Are all versions upgraded to the latest tag version?
App blows.. crashes every time I go to enter a task. Every time I go all in with TickTick I discover some bug that makes me have to change.. ugh.
In Windows I can only use version 2.2, after that all break when starting

Operation System Version-> 10.0.16299.0 *****
CurrentTime -> 05/24/2018 10:35:31 *****
Locale -> en-US *****
Device Location -> en-US *****
Version -> 2.4.0.1 *****
Exception Type -> System.InvalidOperationException *****
Exception Message -> Dispatcher processing has been suspended, but messages are still being processed. *****
Exception Data -> System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal *****
-> *****
-> WindowsBase *****
-> IntPtr WndProcHook(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef) *****
-> at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler) *****
@jane
После вчерашнего нового обновления Android-приложения все стало ок. Спасибо!
@Damone's 5 pt plan
Hello, what input method is used? Which list was entered? Does the input have time information?
@Paulo Doretto
.Sorry for the inconvenience.
Any possibility of adding full calendar functionality, so google calendar can be synced with ticktick? This was game-changing functionality that impacted my decision to go premium.
2.4 not working here. Back to 2.3 here....
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License