User Guide
Sign in
scheduled tasks appearing above all others
Greetings,
I have a weird problem that has been happening since about the last 24 hours. I add a new task, and no matter due date, repetition, tag, priority, sort by, or anything else I can fathom, it is putting all my new tasks at the top. This is frustrating because I use this to plan my day. Seeing the times accurately line up for due dates helps me know where I can add new things or remove things. I can't do this if it doesn't make sense.

To be clear, I have set sort by as due date and the tasks are listing in this due date order: 10p, 10:30p, no time, 5p, 2p, 3p, 4p, no time,....????

Yeah, that makes no sense. Please help, Obi-Wan Kenobi, because we may need the Force to fix this.

Thanks in advance!
Hello,

Did you ever drag to change the task orders after sorting by due date? If so, you will need to resort by due date again in order to have new added tasks sorted with the old ones.
Nope. Nothing like that, and I already tried resorting by the different options and then going back to by due date.
Did you see an option "Resume to default date order” when resorting? If so, please select ok.

Also, the issue happened with what kind of the lists (smart/normal/custom smart)?
I did not see an option for that.

I have not figured out how to do anything but lists, so...normal?
That's strange. Could you please provide some screenshots to support@ticktick with your case? We will look into it asap.
I will do so soon. Probably tomorrow.
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License