Hey all,

TickTick win app 2.3.0.0 is available now

- List activities;
- Task activities;
- Show / hide folder overview;
- Added Pomo "clock" sound effect;

Enjoy,
TickTick Team

There seems to be old file(2.2.0.0) on the server.
I've been trying to use the Win app for the past week or so, but there are just too many bugs and awkwardness... Or maybe not too many, but enough and persistent... Plus some missing functionality from the Android/web versions. So back to web on Firefox. I'll try the Win app in another couple of months again. I'd really want to use the Win app but no go for now.
I would love to see more keyboard shortcuts in the Windows app.
The windows app is crashing a lot of times... Is it only with me ?
the 2.3 is crashing, on my system. How can I download the previous version, 2.2 ? (It was working fine here)
"I would love to see more keyboard shortcuts in the Windows app."

+1

At least the same as in the web version...

Love the ability to use short cut keys to add tasks using the windows apps, however, I am noticing issues with basic functionality in the app. For example, tasks that were long completed or deleted, are showing up as overdue tasks in the windows app. I clicked into them to check the task history and it clearly shows that the task was completed. I went back to check on the mobile app, and it was there too but with additional history entries showing that I just undid the task. Something weird in the windows app is causing this. I have screen shots of both the windows and browser version, with one showing the task as overdue and the other showing it as completed. Please fix!
"Love the ability to use short cut keys to add tasks using the windows apps, however, I am noticing issues with basic functionality in the app. For example, tasks that were long completed or deleted..."

Same happens to me.
u7bb175edaf228f1bf12893791723bd89
after update, the application don't load my tasks and don't synchronize
Adding a task and using the ^ key to bring up the list you want to place it in does not respond to any characters, so the list has to be chosen by arrow key scrolling up and down.
Please fix: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/fcf12b00ed9e9a46c989b5ea35868bcb0d40957d1c5d95aff4118365af3fed81/detection
I am not able to import my Wunderlist into this pro version. Running the 2.3.0.0 and have to import via the web app??? I keep getting an "unknown network error" when trying to import.

Please fix asap.
Any ETA on adding statistics (tasks & pomo) within the Win app?
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License