User Guide
Sign in
add google calendar event
It would be great if I can add a google calendar event from Ticktick, so that I only need to login to Ticktick to manage all my schedule and tasks
Hello,

Is this the function you want?

https://guide.ticktick.com/ticktick_web_app/how_to_subscribe_my_calendar_in_ticktick.html
No, I mean creating a new google calendar event
What tick tick should do is create a fully functional calendar so that you never need to use google calendars again
+1
+1

Fantastic idea. It would be much easier to manage my calendar within the TickTick app instead of having to use the Google calendar app to update the events on my calendar.
Got it. Will let the product team know about the idea and let them evaluate it first. Thanks.
Awesome
+1
any updates on this? thanks
+1
I really hope this gets added in. It would be so much easier to add and manage event within TickTick, instead of having to switch back and forth between TickTick and Google Calendar.

Maybe even create a calendar just for TickTick, it doesn't necessarily have to be linked to Google Calendar :)

Any update on this?
@Noah,

This feature has already been supported in mobile apps. We will consider implementing it for the web app in the future.
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License