User Guide
Sign in
Calendar intermittently showing recurrent events
Hello,

I've noticed a small issue with the Calendar and Google Calendar sync; sometimes recurrent events show up properly, however, at some point they vanish from the Calendar or they don't show up at all.

For example, if I clear cache for the browser and go into the Calendar, my recurrent events show up; however, at some point they stop showing up or don't show up at all when going to the Calendar again.
Hello,

Sorry for the late reply.

You may switch to All List, then switch back when the issue occurs and see if that helps?
Hello,

Yes, it's happening in this case as well. Sometimes it seems to load fine, other times the calendar dates don't show up at all till I go to "All" and then back to "Calendar", but then only the first occurrence shows.

It seems the same is happening on Android as well.
Hello,

- "Sometimes it seems to load fine, other times the calendar dates don't show up at all till I go to "All" and then back to "Calendar""
This is a known issue. We will have it fixed soon.

- "but then only the first occurrence shows. "
We only support to show the first occurrence for third-party events.
Hello,

So when all the occurrences actually show up, it's a bug dressed up as the feature that I've read that other people want as well ?

Is there any way to show more than just the first occurrence without hacking the Calendar to make each occurrence a different event ?

Thanks!
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License