User Guide
Sign in
Simultaneous viewing of multiple TickTick accounts
I have two TickTick accounts: Personal and work. I would like to have them both open at the same time. Is this possible? I can't seem to open one if the other is open. If my personal TT is open and I try open an second window or tab and go to TickTick.com it automatically opens a new instance of my personal account.
Hello,

Sorry, we do not support to manage two different TickTick accounts at the same time.
This really would be perfect! I now use a different todo list app just for this reason :(
I also use two apps for this reason. Todoist and Ticktick. Would prefer one app all my todos, but I want my tasks separete.
Any new updates on this? :) Thinking of getting a pro Todoist for this reason, just to seperate my tasks.
I need this, too. Would it work if you bought a pro account for each account and then opened them in separate chrome browser sessions? Meaning you are signed into one chrome browser session with personal account and the other with work account. Not sure how that would work on the mobile devices.
Make it like SLACK where you can just change between accounts, OR better yet allow people to have 2 complete separate work spaces in the same account.
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License