User Guide
Sign in
Recurring Google Calendar Events
I have subscribed to my Google Calendar. And I have my college lectures put as recurring events, but only one event appear both in Calendar View and Widget. This makes future planning hard as events do not show up in the calendar when I am planning.

Also, is it possible to allow calendar events to appear in their set color in Google Calendar instead of the grey shade?
Hello,

Currently, we only support to show the first repeat cycle for repeat events that come from third-party calendars. Second cycle will appear once the first one's been completed. Repeat tasks that are created in TickTick can be show with all repeat cycles.

Color calendar events function will be implemented in the future.
It would be really helpful if there was a way to add an event from within the calendar widget. And show future events cycle for upcoming month for example.

This would make the app a perfect calendar solution..
I would like to see all my repeats of my google calendar events be able to add and edit calendar events. Also, I can see all recurring events on my mac app but not in ios or web. How can this be if you say they cant be shown until the last one has passed? One other thing is I can see all my repeats from Exchange Calendar via web address and some from my Google Calendar
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License