User Guide
Sign in
The Official TickTick Windows app is here!
We are thrilled to announced that the official TickTick for Windows is available to download now. Note that the official win app is a paid app with 15-day free trial. If you like to work on your Windows devices, yet not sure about upgrading a TickTick premium user. Feel free to take the trial and give the official win app a try.

If you are already a premium user with TickTick. Our premium service is across all platforms, which means you can download and use the Windows app right away without taking any trials or extra subscription fees.

More info on the official Windows app: https://ticktick.com/about/windows

TickTick Team.
I keep getting an error every time I add a task to the today view then the tick tick program will close

Operation System Version-> 10.0.16299.0 *****
CurrentTime -> 1/14/2018 9:47:47 PM *****
Locale -> en-US *****
Device Location -> en-US *****
Version -> 2.0.0.0 *****
Exception Type -> System.NullReferenceException *****
Exception Message -> Object reference not set to an instance of an object. *****
Exception Data -> System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal *****
-> *****
-> TickTick *****
-> Void MoveNext() *****
-> at ticktick_WPF.Views.Detail.TaskDetailControl.<LoadProjectName>d__95.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__6_0(Object state)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler) *****
Hi , Colton B , sorry for the inconvenience . Could you send email to support@ticktick.com ? I'll send you a fixed version .
Hello wlz,

Can you please let me know when you will support replacing lists icons with emojis on Windows just like the case on the web? And what about themes?

You're doing a great job. Keep it up!

Best regards,
Wassim
i have the same problem, fix it please.

Operation System Version-> 10.0.16299.0 *****
CurrentTime -> 1/18/2018 1:06:39 PM *****
Locale -> en-US *****
Device Location -> en-US *****
Version -> 2.0.0.0 *****
Exception Type -> System.NullReferenceException *****
Exception Message -> Object reference not set to an instance of an object. *****
Exception Data -> System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal *****
-> *****
-> TickTick *****
-> Void MoveNext() *****
-> at ticktick_WPF.Views.Detail.TaskDetailControl.<LoadProjectName>d__95.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__6_0(Object state)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler) *****
Wow, the widget looks really nice. I subscribed to Premium because I have been looking for a way to consolidate all my calendars into a single place. However, it looks like external calendars are not supported in the Windows app? Is this on the road map? Without this feature, the widget may not be as useful as I thought it would be (might refund until this feature is available).

Anyways, just wanted to thank you for creating an awesome to do list; keep up the good work!
dont work/

Имя сбойного приложения: TickTick.exe, версия: 1.0.0.0, метка времени: 0x5a587ff9
Имя сбойного модуля: d3d9.dll, версия: 10.0.16299.98, метка времени: 0xe2fbf0fc
Код исключения: 0xc0000096
Смещение ошибки: 0x000481d1
Идентификатор сбойного процесса: 0x4a8c
Время запуска сбойного приложения: 0x01d392a0863095f2
Путь сбойного приложения: C:\Program Files (x86)\TickTick\TickTick.exe
Путь сбойного модуля: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d9.dll
Идентификатор отчета: 8c1ea739-e131-40bc-bf3b-8cae4287a77c
Thanks for the great update. Any chance we'll get theme support soon?
It don't work in Windows 10 Pro 64-bit v. 10.0.16299.125
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License