Key improvements:

- UI improvement
- Merge tasks
- Set priority by input "!"

- Other improvements and bugfix

Enjoy,
TickTick Team
Hey, 3 suggestions:

1. Feedback button does not work. As in, when you click it, a new Chrome window opens, but it does not load any page.
2. Sign the installer. W10 (and W8 probably) gives use a giant warning message, only because it isn't signed. Save the hassle of support and barrier to installation.
3. Use Windows Store format (.appxbundle etc) check out this: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/porting/desktop-to-uwp-root I understand that this might be some major work to you guys, but it really eases installation and update.
Please consider adding Day and 3 Day view to the Win App Calendar View
OK, now this is REALLY a great UI improvement. The app is much faster and usable now! I never really considered fully switching to the Windows native app until now. Great work guys...

By the way, notifications come up with empty messages. Or probably that's a white text on a white background - not sure. Can you please look it up? Here's a screenshot: https://prnt.sc/hr0wi5

Best regards,
Wassim
Also, there's an old problem that I can see still occurs: Whenever I add tasks to the inbox (via quick add or from the Android app), I can't see them by going to the "Inbox" tab. Check a screenshot of how the Inbox comes up empty (notice I have 6 tasks in the task counter on the left in the inbox) yet it comes up empty and the title is in Chinese. Also, my profile picture doesn't come through in the Windows version (check the same screenshot).

Here's the screenshot: https://prnt.sc/hr0zay

These are serious issues, can you guys please fix asap otherwise I'll need to stick to the web version again as I can't live without my inbox. Many thanks.
Installed the new version, but it gives me this error when I try to open it:

Operation System Version-> 10.0.15063.0 *****
CurrentTime -> 12/23/2017 1:12:43 PM *****
Locale -> en-US *****
Device Location -> en-US *****
Version -> 1.9.2.0 *****
Exception Type -> System.ArgumentException *****
Exception Message -> '3.952E+16' is not a valid value for this property. Valid values are from Int32.MinValue through Int32.MaxValue. *****
Exception Data -> System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal *****
-> *****
-> PresentationFramework *****
-> Void ValidateLengthForHeightWidth(Double) *****
-> at System.Windows.Window.ValidateLengthForHeightWidth(Double l)
at System.Windows.Window.OnWidthChanged(Double width)
at System.Windows.Window._OnWidthChanged(DependencyObject d, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.PropertyChangedCallback.Invoke(DependencyObject d, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.DependencyObject.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.DependencyObject.NotifyPropertyChange(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.DependencyObject.UpdateEffectiveValue(EntryIndex entryIndex, DependencyProperty dp, PropertyMetadata metadata, EffectiveValueEntry oldEntry, EffectiveValueEntry& newEntry, Boolean coerceWithDeferredReference, Boolean coerceWithCurrentValue, OperationType operationType)
at System.Windows.DependencyObject.SetValueCommon(DependencyProperty dp, Object value, PropertyMetadata metadata, Boolean coerceWithDeferredReference, Boolean coerceWithCurrentValue, OperationType operationType, Boolean isInternal)
at System.Windows.DependencyObject.SetValue(DependencyProperty dp, Object value)
at ticktick_WPF.Views.MainWindow..ctor()
at ticktick_WPF.App.<OnStartup>d__41.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__6_0(Object state)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler) *****
tried to uninstall, reinstall and install an older version (1.9.0.0). I always get the same error.
I can't get Windows Defender to accept the file. It thinks it is dangerous.
The auto-update is pushing out a CHINESE version with madarin text on buttons. This has happened several times before. Also, cant find the page for downloads anymore, so please provide that also.
It seems that I can't move a task from the Arrange Tasks pane to any spot on the Calendar...
The Arrange Tasks pane doesn't seem to auto-update when a new task is added, not even with sync, or switching back and forth to other windows. Only open and close seems to update it.
I don't get this... The "All Day" tasks were showing up to 4 until last week, then they showed in full, all of them for several days, and now they area only 4 again... This sucks.
And this really doesn't update with Web. A disappointment for now. Several times I start using it, and really want to use it, but always end up going back to Web.
Is it just me or.

Operation System Version-> 10.0.16299.0 *****
CurrentTime -> 04-Jan-18 12:35:21 PM *****
Locale -> en-US *****
Device Location -> en-US *****
Version -> 1.9.2.0 *****
Exception Type -> System.NullReferenceException *****
Exception Message -> Object reference not set to an instance of an object. *****
Exception Data -> System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal *****
-> *****
-> TickTick *****
-> Void MoveNext() *****
-> at ticktick_WPF.Views.Detail.TaskDetailControl.<LoadProjectName>d__93.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__6_0(Object state)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler) *****

I hope this one is fixed asap.

What does not work,
1. Adding a task
2. The message box from TickTick does not show anything
3. Does not show email in settings
4. Calendar, even though I am premium

Feedback,
1. Themes
2. Fix bug
3. Smoother animation like Mac app

Thank you.
Nice... I'm new with the app and I miss something to edit the tasks, like bold written.
the update turned my english ticktick for windows 10 into a Mandarin chinese language with mandarin text and buttons - ticktick version 2.001 from Appest?
I use a french version of windows on my pc. : How do i get back to English? Help....
I do think the UI improvement TickTick PC 1.9.2.0 are great!

However, there is still an issue regarding the very thin width for the note pane (right pane):
There are plenty of unnecessary space in the middle pane (tasks titles). On the other hand, the note pane is very thin in the Windows app. For instance, it is very bad for reading emails forwarded to ticktick.

The Web interface is much better designed in this aspect, having the adequate balance of the task and note panes width.

Please, improve Windows app to match width of note pane of the Web app.

Here there is a snapshot showing in detail the suggestion: https://i.imgur.com/XouuPni.png

Thanks!
Hi guys, looks good!
when do you plan to add shortcuts to desktop version? at least replicate the ones exists in web version.
Thanks.
Erm...its in Chinese (I assume)..I don't know Chinese. Any ideas where I get the English version?!
Hello Liam,

See if this helps:

Go to this address: https://ticktick.com/home

Then Click "Download" from the header then click "More Platforms" then you should see a list of platforms, Windows being one of them. Click on it to download the file then open the file and follow the installation instructions.

You may need to uninstall the current version that you have on your desktop before doing the above.

Best regards,
Wassim
Thanks Wassim. Sorted, I am updated.
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License