User Guide
Sign in
Can you specify a list in Quick Add?
Hi - i've just migrated to Tick Tick from first Omnifocus, and then Things. It's a great app - it doesn't have some of the things the others have, but the biggest win for me is the date parsing in QUick Add. It makes the process super simple. But is there a way to specify which list a new task should go into as well as the time/date?
There is. Use this "^" sign (without the quotes). On the PC, it's Shift+6.

Best regards,
Wassim
TickTick devs should really put this somewhere in documentation (make it more visible). I've been waiting for this option for a long time and as it turns out it's already there.
Need Documentation for this guys, took me for around 15min
It's 2018 - took me a few mins to find it even now! You'd think they'd have proper option in the dropdown etc. for something as significant as keyboard shortcuts.
Agree that documentation would be helpful. I've been wondering for a few weeks how to add to a specific list.
Hi everyone, thanks for pointing out this feature! Does anyone know if it's possible to have "Quick Add" default to a particular list? So I can avoid typing in the ^ shortcut each time?
You may use the input box in that particular list to add new tasks.
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License