User Guide
Sign in
TickTick 4.0 for mobile apps is available now.
Hey all,

TickTick 4.0 arrives with the all-new Pomo timer, improved Achievement system, powerful Statistic function, etc. You never know how good TickTick could be until now! We've fully released it on the iTunes and Play Store. Download now and discover more about:

- Pomo Timer
We implement this Pomodoro timer to help you log your distractions and stay even more focused at work.

- Improved Achievement System
We simplify the TickTick levels down to 10 levels and your achievement scores are now directly related to completed tasks and overdue tasks only. Additionally, you will be awarded when reaching certain levels.

- Powerful Statistic Function
You can now use the "Completion Rate", "Best working Hours" and a lot of new functions within the new Statistic section to track your productivity.

- Task Activities
Scroll up in a task view to see its activities.

TickTick Team with love. :)
pomo timer web version supported?
Will consider it in the future.
Hey, how can I translate web&windows app and correct errors in Android app translation? I'd like to translate it to polish.
For pomodoro technique I need all my devices to be synced with one timer ios/mac, if you can do that, than good. Also for iOS a pomodoro widget will be welcomed.
Hope you update design on iPad with this update.
Thank you for the Pomodoro timer. It's really useful.
LH Sport 2 - loaded for Wear and won't get passed "Loading". What do I do?
Greetings. I think the Pomodoro timer is a great addition. I have a simple suggestion to make it a more effective tool. When using the timer and selecting a task, there are zero sort options (using IOS). On a day where I have 20 things to do, I can't easily find the tasks I need to do. The first time I used the timer I had to cancel it to find what I needed to do next. If the select task function simply followed the sorting of the list selected, that would be much better than a completely random (to me) sort order.

Thanks!
Good!)
Hello.

Is RTL (Right-To-Left) UI for the web app is on your Task list?
:-)

It can be very helpful to all Hebrew and Arab users!

TNX
Sorry but it's useless,

We are asking for months for a achiement system per task.
For example, I have a task every morning.
Some morning, even if I have the reminder, I postpone it and I finally forget it.
I want to have a time-graph of the achievent of this task.

Having a general achievement graph it's only for entertainment.
Pomodoro Great! First of all I want to say thank you to the develepment team of TickTick. This is probably the best and most forward-looking app on a market!
Second, can I get a dublicate Projects option on mobile? =(
Hello Nikita,

We do support this function on mobile apps. Could you specify your platform?
You must be kidding me that the content of Web is unable to synchronize with the app.
No, the content of Web is able to synchronize with the app. Could you specify your concern?
Hello,

Since I upgraded to the latest versions TickTick, I haven't been to set Reminders or due dates for my subtasks. Also, completed subtasks no longer show as a faded/lighter gray making it really difficult to see which ones still need to be completed, at a glance. Are these functionalities coming back, or is there some way I can turn them 'on' in the preferences? I didn't realize how much I relied on them til they went missing!

Thank you!
Hello,

The functions you mentioned are still there. Could you specify your platform?
Oh that's wonderful news! I'm using TickTick for Mac. I've taken a screenshot so you can see that the completed subtasks are not fading and the little alarm clock icon is not showing. Should I send it to you? Thank you again for the quick response!
Hello,

Unfortunately, these two functions are missing on macos app. They are available on all other platforms. We will implement these to mac in the future. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Oh ok, thank you for letting me know! I will look forward to welcoming them back to Mac! :)
Did quick date disappear? I want to change the next Monday to three days from now... But I can't find the setting. Using tick tick 4.0.5.0 on Android 8.0.0
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License