User Guide
Sign in
* TickTick 3.8.5 for iOS & Android is here*
Hey all,

TickTick 3.8.5 for both ios and Android devices are available to download now. You can find it from your App store or on our website. We've made some key improvements in this new update:

Android:
- Subtasks with reminder can be shown in Today, Next 7 Days, Calendar.
- Smart date parsing supports to recognize tasks with duration.
- Support to filter lists and calendar events in Calendar.
- Support to show subscribed calendars in sidebar.
- Other improvements and bug fixes.

iOS:
- Support to drag and drop tasks to change time and duration in timeline calendar.
- Support to view sub-tasks with reminder in Today, Tomorrow, Next 7 Days and Calendar.
- Support to show subscribed calendars in sidebar.
- Support to filter lists and events in Calendar.
- Other improvements and bug fixes.

Enjoy,
TickTick Team
This is an awesome update. I noticed that I don't seem to be able to rearrange any 'All Day Tasks" on the calendar. In other words, tasks that are at the top of the week view cannot be pulled down to a specific time. Is that as intended?
Dear Sir,

I had purchased Tick Tick subscription on 17th August 2016.

As a offer my subscription period was extended for an additional six months till February 2018.

However I have been billed for Tick Tick subscription although I have another 6 months.

Could you please look into this issue and provide me an update.

Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Rajnikant
Hello Rajnikant,

Sorry for the troubles. The issue was caused because Google didn't support delayed purchase. When your subscription was in progress, we can't issue an extension for you and Google doesn't recognize it either. We'll manually extend your subscription now. So that you will have another 6 months premium. Let us know if you have further question.
Dear Sir,

Thanks for your response.

I can see that the renewal date in Google Play has got extended by six months now.

Thanks for doing the needful.

Regards,

Rajnikant
Improvement. The subtask icon with the date in the list is similar to the task icon with subtasks. Can there only draw one line (this is logical).
Agree with Ivan that it appears clearer to have lines between subtasks… Currently it makes not a great difference between the tickbox layout and the text layout when arranging the subtask page.
I have tried to up grade to Ticktick pro but l am not sure whether it has worked. Reason l did not receive a redeem code to complete the process. Where should l look for this info?

Neil
Hello Neil,

To upgrade to a premium account does not involve a redeem code. You can get it done via PayPal or in store (iTunes/play store). Could you please try again and let us know if you need more assistance.
Marybell1982
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License