User Guide
Sign in
TickTick 3.8.0 is now online for iOS & Android
Hey all,

A new version of TickTick has been full released. We have made some key improvements in this update:

- " Time Duration “ function is now supported to work across more than one day. For example, you may create a task that starts from today 4 pm and ends at 10 am two days later.

- Brand new premium theme of Seoul city

- Optional Premium app icon for iOS ONLY.

Enjoy,
TickTick Team
Not only does this latest version crash a lot on my iPhone 7, I have no idea how to even set time duration since the option seems to be removed on your app. As a premium subscriber, please fix this ASAP.
Hello Alex,

- Could you specify the steps of how it crashed on your phone to help us reproduce this issue?

- How to use "Time Duration" function on iPhone:

Create a task -> Tap into its detail view -> Tap the date info at the top -> Tap Date at the top & switch to duration -> Tap Time & Select between normal/advanced mode

Firstly I'd like to say how much I love this app! It took a year of searching to find a to-do-list app that functions in the way I need, and this does what I need and more. Such a big fan!

However..... for the first time ever, this update has wreaked a little havoc to my tasks that were listed prior to this update.

I have many tasks that were given calendar dates prior to the update, that are now no longer appearing in calendar view (in all forms such as list, month, day or 3/7 days). Even though I can confirm there are still dates on these tasks.

I have counteracted this by implementing the "next 7 days" smart list, in which I can now see my tasks that are missing in calendar mode, now appearing with their dates in a scroll down list. Obviously I can only see one week in advance, but as far as I can tell, my tasks missing in calendar view can now be seen here.

This will suffice for now, but I do hope that this issue has and/or will be noticed now, and that adjustments will be made in the next update. The seamless calendar integration is such a vital part of how I use TickTick.

Many thanks again for such a brilliant app!
Hello,

Could you let us know the platform you are on?
No worries! I am on iOS, on iPhone 6.
Hello,

Could you specify the settings for missing tasks? For example, start time, end time, repeat settings..etc.
Thank you very much for the quick responses. It is highly appreciated!

The majority of the missing tasks belonged to a specific list. In this list there are tasks which belong to every Sunday, every single week. I do this because I need to personally identify each week of the year and this is perfect when seen in monthly calendar mode. My completed and upcoming Sunday tasks (my identifiable weeks) that used to show up on every week on the calendar, now only appear very sporadically. To elaborate, I now only have 6 Sunday tasks (4 completed, 2 upcoming) for the entire year that show up in calendar view, instead of my usual of 46.

These tasks that identify each week do not have a start or end time, just simply their Sunday date so I can see them at the beginning of each week. Also not a repeat setting involved here. No reminders for these tasks and they were never involved in a time duration.

The other few tasks missing from calendar view are also similar in that they weren't on start or end times and weren't on repeat settings. But they were from a different list. Luckily my repeated tasks weren't affected by the update.

Thank you!
Hello,

Thanks for the information. Could you please provide some screenshots to support@ticktick.com? We cannot reproduce this issue on our side for now.
The duration should also have the option to just put time needed like 30min 1 hour etc as there most of the time you need to know how long it will take to prioritize your tasks
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Pro | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License