User Guide
Sign in
2-Way Google Calendar Sync
It's time for TickTick to deploy 2-way Google Calendar syncing, as Todoist just launched this feature and it works really smoothly: https://blog.todoist.com/2017/05/17/google-calendar-todoist-integration/

So many user posts on this forum relate to issues with the webcal protocol, slow syncing... TickTick needs to create an intrinsic Google Calendar that shares in to normal GC Webview and works this smoothly.

Please prioritize this in your feature plans, and let me know when I can Beta test!
Hello Nick,

Thanks for contacting us. We will take this into consideration for sure. Feel free to reach out again in the future.
+1
Speaking with some colleagues, we agree this is the single most important missing feature keeping us on the Todoist platform. Is this a planned feature for Ticktick?
Hello again,

Yes, this is in our plan. Maybe not in the short term, but we will work hard to make it happen asap. Let us know if you have other questions.
+2
Hello, I've been using and paying for TickTick since it started. I've asked for this update numerous times. Please please please get this done. Just now I'm sitting feeling frustrated that I can't use ticktick to effectively manage my time with my personal and work google calendar. I'm just about to remove current ticktick google calendar, disable the feature and re-enable it. Such a frustrating experience...I can't image why it's taking so long to work on this feature.
+3
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
Hello Lexi,
is there please any news about two way Google calendar sync? We are about to switch to your payed plan, but this feature is essential for us. Thanks!
+1
Hi again, any word on this feature? The app has been improving and it's probably the best app I've pay for. This feature would really help all us Google Calendar users a ton. Can you give us an update on when we should expect it?
+1
+1
Hello Lexi,
any reply with approx date will be appreciated..
A lot users are waiting for this feature.

Thank you!
+1
+1
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License