User Guide
Sign in
Contact Manager
Hello TickTick Support

I have a suggestion for a neat feature that will definitely help make my life, and I hope others too, a lot easier. I use TickTick at work and I take dozens of phone calls a day, having to constantly take down contact details for the person calling to get back to them. Sure I can use Outlook, Google Contacts, etc. to save the persons contact details, but I am never quite sure if I have saved the person’s contact details or not, and time is of crucial essence.

Do you think you can start looking into maybe adding a Contacts Manager for TickTick that will streamline tasks that involve contacting people? For instance, when I add a task like, “Call Sjarn back with prices”, TickTick can maybe recognize the name “Sjarn” if she exists as a contact on TickTick, and then clicking on her name will take you to a page where you can view her contact details, e.g. phone number, email address, company, etc.?

Thank you for your attention regarding this matter.
This would be sweet and would help me immensely as a sales guy on the go. I'm wondering if the CRM people have a market lock on this feature. I can never find this kind of functionality outside true CRM software.
It would wouldn’t it Damone? I’m glad I’m not the only one who finds such a feature appealing! I work internal sales and bussiness has picked up a lot this year, meaning my day is filled with stuff to do and my memory is not one the greatest. It is for this reason alone that I am developing my own note taking application that not only has a Contact Manager, but a supplier manager as well for comparing quotes.
Hello guys,

Thanks for contacting us. Unfortunately, to support the feature of a contact manager is not in a short term scheduling of the dev team. We do apologize for the inconvenience that has caused to you. Please let us know if you have any further questions.
Again there is a problem with the calendar tasks. It suddenly stopped keeping the tasks I have arranged on a given day in the order I place them in. Once I close the app and return (or go to a different day), it moves the order around. Very frustrating!
@rtsp...@....com

What is your TickTick version?

I’d like to see my events still on the calendar from previous days

Does the app show previous dates? Not only the ones I had before installing TickTick but after I started using it I’ve added events from another cal that sync with TickTick & the day has passed and the event is no longer showing in TickTick. Is this a bug or do events purposely disappear once it’s passed?

Thanks
Hey there,

Currently, it is designed to show the events from Today to the next 3 months.
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License