User Guide
Sign in
Recurring task very slow to be marked complete
I have a recurring task with custom recurring pattern (every 1 week on friday) with a moderately long "Description" on it (~17 lines of text). When I check it complete, it takes 5-7 seconds to actually accomplish that. This is not normal/acceptable behavior. Repeating tasks used to complete instantly. Please fix to match the old functionality. Is a problem regardless of type of recurring, pattern, though the one I am doing may be slightly longer. Have observed problem on both chrom and firefox.
Hello, thanks for contacting us. There are several answers that you might need to provide in order for us to better target the problem.

- How many tasks do you have at the moment?

- Could you try turn on Private Mode in your browser and log in again, see if it helps with you case?
859 open/uncomleted tasks. Hundreds--probably thousands more--completed tasks.

No change with private mode.

Upon closer examination, everything is feeling very slow and clunky in addition to the recurring task completion slowness. New tasks take 2 seconds to show up in the list. Normal tasks take 2-3 seconds to complete. This is all something new.
Hello,

Thanks for your reply. Your issue has been recognized. We'll be cleaning out some of the minor bugs in a short time and it shall fix most issues for users, including the one you addressed. Please be patient with us and let us know if you have further questions in regards to our app. We appreciate your understanding and kind support.
Hello. Same lag during task complete.

- How many tasks do you have at the moment?
68 tasks for now

- Could you try turn on Private Mode in your browser and log in again, see if it helps with you case?
still experience lags
Another post about how slow is tick tick on those cheap servers. Invest in faster servers please specially for paid subscribers, Thank you
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License