User Guide
Sign in
Announcement: PayPal subscription is back to normal
Dear users,

I'm sorry to tell you that PayPal subscription on the web has suddenly encountered a problem which makes you unable to upgrade via PayPal for some days. We're now contacting PayPal support team and trying to make everything back to normal.

You can choose to upgrade via Google Play(Android) or iTunes(iOS) on mobile device these days, I'll get back to you if PayPal goes well.

Sorry for the inconvenience again.
I've upgraded to Pro using android application, but this affected only android app and I'm still proposed to upgrade using web/desktop(osx) apps. What could be wrong?
Hi Mary,

Did you mean you're PRO just on Android app? You can try to sign out then sign in again on web and Mac app.
I'm unable to upgrade to Pro using the website. I don't even get an option to pay with a credit card. When I click "subscribe now" I'm redirected back to my tasks. I tried on 2 different browsers: Safari and Chrome. Have not tried on iOS yet.
Lockyu, it's fixed now. I suppose it took some time to update the information for all platforms. Thanks for the help!
Dear developer,

I'm enjoying loyal customer price with 1.99 USD per month. If I change my payment method from PayPal to Google Play, will my price go up to 2.79 USD? If yes, I would prefer to stay with PayPal to have 1.99 USD Subscription continues. Please confirm this.
TickTick peoples,
I started automatic payment $1.99 USD per month with PayPal in Feb of 2015 and am now getting, without any previous warning, a message banner at the top of TickTick in Android that I have exceeded the limit on the number of lists and must upgrade . What is going on? It is unfortunate to not be contacted via email as to problems with PayPal. Please provide detailed information and continual status update on the situation here.
thank you
any news? :(

and please reply my question:
"I'm enjoying loyal customer price with 1.99 USD per month. If I change my payment method from PayPal to Google Play, will my price go up to 2.79 USD? If yes, I would prefer to stay with PayPal to have 1.99 USD Subscription continues. Please confirm this."

It is easy for me to switch to Google Play than waiting for your PayPal problem to be solved, in the case that my subscription fee stays the same.
Dear TickTick
Don't keep us hanging here! Please keep us posted on what's going on.
Hope you're able to solve the Problem soon.
Cheers
TickTick peoples and all,
My pro status has been restored and I see that a recurring payment on PayPal has occurred. I hope all others have swift resolution on this issue. If you're like me TickTick is central to my being organized and effective at getting things done at work and at home.
thanks
I was a pro using paypal and got the same message. Reached out to support, but did not get this information. However, it worked fine when I attempted upgrade again...only now I'm paying more...?
I worked and my purchase is restored. My subscription is not 1.99 USD, not paying more, @rhet u sure u had paid more than before? what is your case?
I've been charged today from my PayPal account though I've paid 10 days ago from Google Services. Does this mean I need to cancel one of subscriptions not to pay twice?
Hi all,

I'm glad to tell you that PayPal subscription is back to normal now.
Hi Mary,

You can cancel one of the subscriptions then ask for refund via support@ticktick.com.
Thank you Lockyu for your effort.
I'm in Germany and it's not possible to order the Pro features via the website/Paypal. It ends with an error on the Paypal website saying that it's not possible to process "automatic payments" in this country. I have several other subscriptions running via my Paypal account, no problems there.

Something is wrong here, and it has been for months! Tried it a few months ago (same result) and just gave up.

Are you trying to avoid the users money? ;-)
Hi Jan,

I'm sorry that PayPal subscription is not supported in Germany, you can choose to upgrade via Google Play(Android) or iTunes(iOS) on mobile device instead.
Hi Lockyu,

ok, but what are you doing differently within Paypal? I have several other automatic payments running via my german account, no problems there!
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License