User Guide
Sign in
Hi I would like use ticktick in offline mode ?
Hello I would like to use ticktick in offline mode. is there any such feature available in ticktick chrome extension else any windows application for ticktick(which I can instal on my windows os)
Hi Jayaram,
A windows desktop version will be available soon, in which you can use TickTick offline.
cool. thats nice to hear. Will i be notified anyway once the windows desktop version is avaiable ?
Hi Jayaram,
As long as these tasks are displayed on windows version, you'll be notified.
Hey, it´s been 1.5 years now since you mentioned that a wondows desktop version will soon be available. But couldn´t find it.
I would love to switch to ticktick. But I really need an offline solution. So hope to hear from you soon with good news.
Windows app is available for download on their website here: https://www.ticktick.com/about/windows

Note that Windows app is only for Premium users with 15 days of trial available.

The Windows app still requires a network connection to login, it's not an offline solution
Hi Michael,

Sorry we currently don't have plans to support Windows app offline. But will transfer to the product team for reevaluation.
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License