User Guide
Sign in
slack integration
Hello. Have you got an integration with slack service?
Hi,
This integration is not available yet. We'll note down your feedback for further evaluation.
We need to have TickTick integrated with Slack, otherwise we will be forced to look at other alternatives.
Hi, when will this feature be available
I agree that it's too important!
Waiting on it.
I'd like this feature as well.
i would also like to see this implemented.
+1
+1
We need it.
+1
Hey guys,

Sorry for the late reply. Unfortunately, to support the collab with slack is not on our short scheduling. Your feedback has been transferred to our product team and they will evaluated again when time's mature. Let us know if you have further questions. Cheers.
ok, then what about Zapier?
Hello guys,

Sorry again for the inconvenience that lack integrations has caused to you. We'll surely work on making it happen in the future. The reason why we cannot guarantee an exact date on it is because to support an integration with third parties is not completely decided by us. We wish your'd understand and continue supporting TickTick. Let us know if you have further questions. Cheers.
Slack integration is absolutely essential. Please look into it urgently. Now that Wunderlist is shutting down, I'm trying to move my business over to TickTick, but we cannot work efficiently if tasks being marked done in TickTick are not showing up in our Slack channels.
+1
Ditto to what everyone else said.
It would be great to have the integration.
+1 Please
Slack integration would be excellent.
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License