User Guide
Sign in
IFTTT / Zapier integration
Hi, how soon will ba avalible integration with iftt, zapier? Thanks.
We'll note down your suggestion for further evaluation but we are not sure when this feature will be implemented. Thanks.
Hi, integrating with Zapier would be a huge advantage for you. Lack of this feature stops you from being perfect App :) Keep us posted.
I was looking for this integration . to use mainly next to the evernote
+1
+1
+1
Ditto
Generally speaking, Ticktick lacks connection possibilities.
IFTTT, Zapier, Slack... should be possible connections.
All this stuff is old API question. This would allow make more integrations and improve users workflow in many ways. We know that you have Android API but it has much less usability than public web API.
+1
+1
come on get with the program where is the Web API? in this day an age.. really? .. that's why Todoist has become my goto Task and Project App. it integrates with everything..dont think i will be renewing with ticktick ...
+1
There is another request thread asking for an API. Hopefully the devs listen. I agree it's a huge red flag against TickTick right now when comparing with other services. I like TickTick the best and am sticking with them for now under the assumption an API is coming. Don't know how much longer I'll hold out as a Pro user.
+1 for an API
+100, especially with things like Google Home now supporting IFTTT, this is currently a huge drawback for me.

I absolutely love everything about TickTick, and this is really the only major thing that is missing for me.

It is honestly significant enough that I would eventually have to consider switching services if not implemented. One of the main reasons I got Google Home was for the ability to quickly have it jot down ToDos and event reminders, which is currently not possible.
+1
+1
This is basic stuff for Todoist, Wunderlist and all other serious options out there... but here it seems not a priority!
+1
+1
+1. Pro user. Love TickTick, just need some additional integration
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License