User Guide
Sign in
Search is not working properly
Hi,

The search option in the browser is not working properly (both chrome and safari - didn't check other browsers..)
When you type search word(s) for a second it shows the relevant search results but instantly afterwords - it shows a complete list of unreleveant results...

Thanks,
Gal
Hi Gal,
1.Which language you are using for searching?
2.Usually, uncompleted tasks will show first ,then instantly checked off tasks will show.
Are you sure they are "unreleveant"? If the word is in task title or task detail, they'll appear in searching results.

Russian, Greek and many others besides english.

Just for one second we see relevant results and than it shows a complete list of unreleveant results.
I am using Hebrew
same thing in french
Same in Russian. Tested in Chrome 48.0.2564.116, Firefox 44.0.2.
Still not working...
Search is malfunctioning for me too. I though it was only for words written in Cyrillic, but it turns out it is for words written in Latin as well. And as noted by others, Android search works fine...

Come on TickTick! :)
Still not working good
Hey there,

Could you specify the issue? We will look into it soon.
The search option in the browser is not working properly (both chrome and safari - didn't check other browsers..)
When you type search word(s) for a second it shows the relevant search results but instantly afterwords - it shows a complete list of unreleveant results...

Thanks,
Gal
Well.. No solution??
Why don't you fix this bug???
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License