User Guide
Sign in
Can't reorder tasks with drag & drop
Reordering tasks with drag & drop used to work, but is now broken. My version of Chrome is 43.0.2357.124 m (64-bit) on Windows 7 Enterprise.

Thank you!
Hi James Adams,

Thanks for contacting us.

Could you tell me how to reproduce your issue? More details about this issue will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
I created a video of the issue. Let me know if you have any questions.

https://goo.gl/oPGhqJ

Thanks,
James
Hi James,

Thanks for your video. It is quite clear:-)

We are looking into this issue and I will get back to you if a fix is available.
Hi! Even I can't reorder tasks with drag & drop - just like James.

My Chrome version is Version 44.0.2403.157 m

Do I also need to attach a video? :)

I have the exact same problem as James. But this issue was present two months back and it seems it's still not fixed. Could you let me know if a solution is very near or should I just lay off Tick Tick for now?

Thanks,

Amit
The reordering works when I select "Today" and "Next 7 days" and in any new list I create but not when "Inbox" and "All" is selected.
This is still a problem in 2018, exactly the same as above - when Inbox or All is selected, it doesn't work.

Seriously? 3 years and this is still not fixed?
torm...@....com,

This issue has been fixed long ago and we can't seem to reproduce it anymore on our side. Could you please describe your case again in details? You may provide a screen record with your browser version and the platform(mac/win) to support@ticktick.com too. Our team will try to help you out soon.
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License