User Guide
Sign in
Can't reorder tasks with drag & drop
Reordering tasks with drag & drop used to work, but is now broken. My version of Chrome is 43.0.2357.124 m (64-bit) on Windows 7 Enterprise.

Thank you!
Hi James Adams,

Thanks for contacting us.

Could you tell me how to reproduce your issue? More details about this issue will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
I created a video of the issue. Let me know if you have any questions.

https://goo.gl/oPGhqJ

Thanks,
James
Hi James,

Thanks for your video. It is quite clear:-)

We are looking into this issue and I will get back to you if a fix is available.
Hi! Even I can't reorder tasks with drag & drop - just like James.

My Chrome version is Version 44.0.2403.157 m

Do I also need to attach a video? :)

I have the exact same problem as James. But this issue was present two months back and it seems it's still not fixed. Could you let me know if a solution is very near or should I just lay off Tick Tick for now?

Thanks,

Amit
The reordering works when I select "Today" and "Next 7 days" and in any new list I create but not when "Inbox" and "All" is selected.
This is still a problem in 2018, exactly the same as above - when Inbox or All is selected, it doesn't work.

Seriously? 3 years and this is still not fixed?
torm...@....com,

This issue has been fixed long ago and we can't seem to reproduce it anymore on our side. Could you please describe your case again in details? You may provide a screen record with your browser version and the platform(mac/win) to support@ticktick.com too. Our team will try to help you out soon.
I'm finding this too, using Chrome 72.0.3626.109 on Windows 10. Also the sort order is different to the way it appears on the web page. It reflects instead the sort order in the Android app.
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License