User Guide
Sign in
I love having tags. However, the hash tags are lots of times in emails I receive at work and then they are turned into tags and I can't get rid of them unless I delete the email/task. Any idea how to stop this?
Hi Randy.

Did you mean you use "Add to TickTick" to convert email into tasks or? Could you describe more about your issue?
I emailed the task to TickTick. In the body of the email, it comes across as HTML and apparently it's picking up the coding, like, #0c0009 and makes it a tag.
Hi Randy,

Thank you for your feedback.

If possible, could you tell me the email address that you sent to? todo@mail.ticktick.com or another one? And could you tell me how to reproduce your issue? Because I have tried it in my side. And I didn't find anything like #0c0009 in my task. So I guess the subject or the content of your email caused the issue. Could you tell me what did you enter in the email?

Here is a link for you to better understand this feature: https://help.ticktick.com/public/guide/ticktick_web_app/how_to_add_a_new_via_email.html
Have the same issue of random tags appearing after hashtags appear in any email I send to Ticktick. There should be an option to not have this happen as Ticktick does not allow batch deleting of tags which means I had to manually delete 45 tags that I did not create!
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License