User Guide
Sign in
I cannot login from Android anymore
I started to notice that my android does not sync with the server anymore as the tasks added from my browser (chrome on win7) do not appear on Android 5.0.2 app and viceversa.

I signed out from Android as an attempt to fix the problem but now the app does not allow me to sign in. I also reset the password but nothing changed. Signing n and out from chrome/win7 works regularely, but no access from android.

The error message I get is : Sign in Failed: Login failed!

I would be great if you could help as I rely on your nice application for my daily business and I feel a bit lost without the task lists on my phone.

I used your Gtask previously but even in that case it stopped syncing with google so I passed to ticktick hopoing to overcome the problem.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards.

Massimo
Hi, Massimo,

We feel sorry to hear that you've encountered such unpleasant experience with TickTick.

The error message 'sign-in failed' usually indicates net connection error. Could you please check your net connection? Or, perhaps, you've already solved out this problem by yourself.

Please feel free to let us know.
Dear Joyce, thank you so much for your reply. My connection is in fact ok as I can access to all other services. I also tried to uninstall and install again the app on my android but it is the same.

I also logged out from the web and logged in again with the same password I use in android . and here I am .. correctly logged in. The problem is only in adroid.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Much Love

massimo
Hi Massimo,

Thank you for your feedback.

Could you try to sign in TickTick via web in your phone? I am looking forward to your updated info about your issue.
Dear Wendy, signing in from my android phone with chrome is working normally. No problem. Massimo
Dear support, just to acknowledge that the sync is now working. I am enjoying your app so much. Do you have any plan to integrate with Google Calendar like it was in your Gtask app? I miss the possibility to see entries in my gcalendar as tasks in TickTick.

Thank you so much for your help.

Massimo
Hi Massimo,

TickTick doesn't sync with Google Tasks, but you can subscribe TickTick in Google Calendar (free) or subscribe Google Calendar in TickTick (premium feature). Here is a link for you to better understand this feature: http://blog.ticktick.com/post/109475866579/get-familiar-with-three-calendar-related-functions
Hi

My login is working on the web / computer. However, with the same user name and password my attempt to log in to an android phone throws and error message 'Sign in failed. Username or password is incorrect'. I am using the same what I am using on the computer

Please help

Regards

Utsab
Hey Utsab,

Could you please try reinstalling the app and see if it works now? If the issue persists, could you please take us some screenshots of the exact steps you took in the app?
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License