User Guide
Sign in
Endless Loading in Chrome Extension
Chrome: 38.0.2125.111 m

When clicking on "Add to TickTick", it loads the logo, the three boxes on the bottom, and loads, and loads, and loads. After an hour, nothing. Closing and opening browser doesnt help. Uninstalling TickTick and reinstalling doesnt help. Logging out and back in, doesn't help. Nor does computer restart.

Thank you.
Hi,

We've solved this issue, please try refresh the page and see if it works.
its working today after a restart.
but i've just checked that YOU NEED to add "[*.]ticktick.com" to exceptions in 3rd party cookies, otherwise, it doesn't work.
I'm having the same issue here. Adding ticktick to the allowed cookies list doesn't help.

Chrome 38.0.2125.111 m on Win 8.1
Hi,

Did you use it in Gmail or by right-clicking your mouse?
Hi Phoenix,

Gmail Extension/Button. Didn't even know the right click option.
Hi,

We are looking into this issue. The right click option can enable you to add the webpage content to your tasks from within the browser. Please have a try.
Hi Phoenix,

sorry for my late reply and thanks for your post. Unfortunately both options are broken for me. I only get the TickTick pop up with the endless loading signs. This is true for all websites and not only inside Gmail.

Hope this helps to track the issue down. Please let me know if you need further information from me.
Never mind, Christopher. I've already sent you an email for details. Please check you mailbox and let's keep in touch to get this issue solved.
Hi Phoenix,

I'm having the exact same issue as Christoph.

Please advise promptly.
Hi David,

sorry for that.
1. Open the console panel on Google Chrome;
2. Try reproduce this issue
3. Send us the console log or screenshot at support@ticktick.com
Hello,

I was having the same issue.. Working on phone, but could not use the web version. Normally I would click "Sign in with Google" and that seems to be what has stopped working. (Firefox & Chrome).

I used the reset password link, set a new password and all seems to be working again. (even the sign in with Google link)
This is occurring again.
This sounds similar to what I'm seeing. When I was logged in, I was getting this: http://www.cheshirehall.net/link/a/14.11.18.22.49.32.png

Trying to use Google to login gives me the eternal loading.
Hi, Evan
Can you open these two links in your browser?

https://d3qg9zffrnl4ph.cloudfront.net/static/build/weblibs.1154bcf080dc9db2be337ef0ce5fa00e.js

https://d3qg9zffrnl4ph.cloudfront.net/static/build/webapp.bcca40b0011d4b6192efccb8b848e34f.js
Both links open in browser as code.

Link 1 screenshot -
http://awesomescreenshot.com/04d3vrsgb9

Link 2 screenshot -
http://awesomescreenshot.com/0323vrst1b
Hey, Damon. I just replied to an email from support asking the same thing. In that email I added two screenshots, but the basic reply was:

   They both open.

   The first opens as javascript, minimized, and looking perfectly fine.

   The second opens in my browser as a binary file, invalid javascript.
Interestingly, I just tried Firefox 33.0 and both open as binary files rather than javascript.

Digging further, I note that there is no "Content-Encoding: gzip" header:

http://www.cheshirehall.net/link/a/14.11.19.10.23.50.png

This is required by spec for a gzip encoded javascript file. See the HTTP RFC:

"The Content-Encoding entity-header field is used as a modifier to the media-type. When present, its value indicates what additional content codings have been applied to the entity-body, and thus what decoding mechanisms must be applied in order to obtain the media-type referenced by the Content-Type header field. Content-Encoding is primarily used to allow a document to be compressed without losing the identity of its underlying media type."

http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616-sec14.html
Here is a relevant document from AWS:

http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonCloudFront/latest/DeveloperGuide/ServingCompressedFiles.html
Hi, Evan
Thanks for your feedback.
The issue should have been fixed.

Very close to it. It looks like the CSS is still being served as gzipped without a proper header:

https://d3qg9zffrnl4ph.cloudfront.net/static/build/webapp.78e11e7d14816b729e209b5edabcf033.css

The Javascript works fine, I think (no error, although without the CSS, it is hard to be sure).
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License