User Guide
Sign in
Cancel pro subscription
Hi,
I'd like to cancel my ticktick subscription. I emailed the support team a week ago but haven't gotten a response yet.

Regards
Martin
I'm also wondering about this. I tried to delete my account but it just reset it.

--Blair
Have you checked your account settings? There's an "Unsubscribe" link next to the date of your next automatic payment, sounds like that will do what you want..
Hi, there
You need to cancel subscription in your Paypal account.
Delete account
I am also trying to unsubscribe from Pro but the link says to delete it in Google Wallet. Nothing in my Google Wallet shows this.

Managed it in Paypal in the end by cancelling any repeat payments to Google - sorted!
I finally figured it out: http://blog.ticktick.com/post/103539716779/how-to-request-a-refund-for-android-app
It's really annoying that this is not a topic in the User Guide, as if making it difficult to figure out will prevent people from cancelling... It simply makes things more difficult and makes it more likely I'll never subscribe again.
+1
I see no way to unsubscribe in android app, web version, google play, etc.
If you upgraded via Play Store on Android devices, you can cancel your subscription in Play Store by:
1. Tap "Account" in sidebar.
2. Tap "Subscriptions" then find TickTick to cancel.

Via iTunes, cancel your subscription in App Store by:
1. Scroll down the screen and tap your Apple ID at the bottom.
2. Tap "View Apple ID".
3. Tap "Subscription" and choose TickTick.
4. Tap "Cancel Subscription".

Via PayPal, need to enter PayPal to cancel your subscription:
https://www.paypal.com/c2/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_manage-paylist
Okay, the last post must have been accurate at some point, but here is how I canceled it.

1. go to settings.
2. at the top of the screen it should show a name, maybe your name, but underneath it it says apple ID, icloud, iTunes and app store. Select that section
3. select the area that says iTunes & App store
4. at the top of the screen it says AppleID: (your apple id should be shown here) select this section
5. a screen will pop up, select view Apple ID.
6. scroll down to subscriptions and select it.
7. TickTick should appear and just select cancel.

I hope this helps someone.
I'm also having difficulty cancelling my subscription. Communicating with the developer takes a long time. Its been months and I still can't cancel my subscription.
Could you please refer to the guide below and try again:

If you upgraded via Play Store on Android device, you can cancel your subscription in Play Store by:
1. Tap "Account" in the sidebar.
2. Tap "Subscriptions" then find TickTick to cancel.

iTunes:
1. Tap "Settings" - "Profile" - "My Premium"
2. Scroll down the screen and tap "Manage" at the bottom.
3. Find TickTick and tap "Cancel Subscription".

If it's PayPal, you will need to enter PayPal to cancel your subscription:
https://www.paypal.com/c2/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_manage-paylist
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License