[TickTick Wear] First Release
The new app for Android Wear is released !
You can access to-dos on wrist without taking phone out of your pocket.
- View tasks scheduled on today and mark them done
- Create tasks with voice command by saying ‘Ok Google, take a note…’
- Change due date of a task
- Complete a checklist by checking off items one by one
- Seamlessly sync tasks with TickTick Android phone
Please have a try:
TickTick for Wear
Stuck on loading, please help
What's your watch model and version? In which situation it stuck on loading?
Me, too. When opening on Android Wear 2, only "Loading..." is shown.
It's there for minutes and hours without any reaction.
I've tried to clear the cache, data and also reinstalled the app. No change!
Huawei watch, Android Wear 2, stuck on loading...
Trying TickTick Wear on Ticwatch E (Wear 2.0):
1) Loading screen is there until you kill the app and restart. Than you get to task list almost always
2) The idea of always-on mode when in task might not be a good one - drains power quickly. Tried a long shopping-list. It took about 40% of battery for 1.5 hours
3) Please consider a black theme to save power
It's stuck on loading screen for me as well. I have google pixel 1st gen. with moto 360 and latest wear OS version.
It doesnt even let me download the app on my google playstore. I live in mexico and my watch is a ticwatch E. Im premium!!! Im paying and i get no app available for my device it says.
Im going to cancel my premium membership
My smartwatch is Ticwatch E, with Oreo version (Wear OS 1.1 - Android 8.0 based).
I have installed the TickTick Wear, and run it, but "loading" message is shown forever. I kill the app, and reboot the smartwatch and run it again.. and the tasks are showed. App works!.
Congratulations to the development team for the first version, and encourage to fix the issue "loading"
Guys, any plans to get an update? Or is there any alternative to see tasks on Android Wear watch (say some 3rd party app TickTick syncs with)?
I don't receive TickTick notifications in my smartwatch.
The OS Wear (old Android Wear) is 1.2. The phone Android versión is 7.1.1. I have enabled notifications to TickTick app in Android settings. I disable the Android power save too.
I installed the TickTick wear in smartwatch.
What is the problem?
Four years after release, the Wear app is still broken.
I'm going to start looking at other ToDo apps again...
Romke van der Meulen
update the app!
Please update the app!
Security certificate is out of date or broken...
Web site on chrome with bitdefender broken due failure of security certificate to validate.
to post a topic.
Upgrade to Premium