User Guide
Sign in
Reorder Subtasks?
I appreciate having manual ordering control of subtasks, but I think it would be very useful to also have an alphabetical sort option. Ideally it would be nice to be able to toggle between manual sort and alphabetical but, if it's easier, I wouldn't mind alphabetic sort "destructively" reordering the subtasks. Probably if that's the case there should also be a warning message.
Yes we need alpha sort please.
Wunderlist has this, TickTick go see how they do it
Hello guys,

Thanks for contacting us. Unfortunately, we only support to reorder tasks at the moment. Alpha sort option for subtasks is still under development. Please be patient with us. Btw, Wunderlist does not support that either. And I'm afraid they never will. Let us know if you have further questions. Cheers.
Manually reordering of sub-tasks using drag&drop is a must-have for me.
The only way to reorder tasks (that I'm aware of) is by selecting subtasks' text and using cut&paste.
This is "acceptable" for lists of like 5 tasks, but is too inconvenient for larger lists.
Wunderlist definitely has that. TickTick does not.

P.S. I'm referring to / using Mac and iOS versions.
I am trying Tick Tick as a Wunderlist replacement (which I really like). I know this thread is several months old but this is a function I would also like to see in Tick Tick. I already miss it. And, yes, Wunderlist DOES allow reorder of subtasks...I use it everyday.

Ignore my post...it seems I can reorder subtasks as long as they are not prioritized. And I can move subtasks from one priority to another but not within a priority. Not sure why it is working for me now. I tried earlier and it did not reorder for me. Still learning the functions of Tick Tick.
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License