User Guide
Sign in
import from wunderlist
Greetings, I'm wanting to import from wunderlist, or any export that wunderlist can do. Do you have any advice?

Thanks,
Steve
Cary, NC
Hi, Steve

I feel regret that there is no option to import from Wunderlist directly right now.
Hi, Steve
Please check at http://ticktick.com/import.
We just add this feature.
I'm getting unknown exception errors when I try to import the JSON file from Wunderlist. This happens using both Firefox and Chrome.
Hi, jthe...@....com
We will fix it soon.
any idea when this "unknown error exception" will be fixed?
Hi, jhor...@....com

It should have been fixed.

Are you still encountering the same error?
Hello, when I use the Wunderlist import feature in ticktock.com/import I get no errors, but no task is uploaded. How can I find out what's going on?

Thanks,

Gustavo
Hi, Gustavo

Thanks for your feedback.

I've just emailed you. Please check your mailbox and cooperate with us to better identify this issue.
Hello, I am a Springpad user looking for a replacement. I have a json file of my exported Springpad tasks. Can I use that to import into TickTick? I went to http://ticktick.com/import and used the Wunderlist import feature. It accepted my file but didn't import anything. Can you help me?
Hi, carm...@....com

I feel regret to tell that you can't use the Wunderlist import page right now.

Though the file format is the same as Wunderlist, the inner structure is different and that's why you can't import tasks successfully.
Thanks for the info. Any chance you'll develop an import feature for Springpad? Lots of Springpad users are looking for a replacement product. I found out about TickTick via a spreadsheet set up for this purpose. You can find it here: http://www.theideapump.com/2014/06/find-your-productivity-solution.html
Hi, carm...@....com

Thank you for the info.

The shutdown of Springpad must be annoying and we are grateful that you find TickTick as your next productivity solution. I have just emailed you about our plan and hope that you could cooperate with us in this matter.
Hi, carm...@....com

You can import from Springpad now at: www.ticktick.com/import

Currently, only text would be imported while attachment is not supported yet. Please have a try.
Thanks, Joyce. That was quick!
Joyce,
I just noticed a typo on your Springpad import link--the label says Spirngpad. You may want to fix that. :-)
Also, I was going to add a note about the import feature in the Springpad Google+ community. I assume the import file needs to be the json format is that correct?
Hi, carm...@....com

Yes, after uncompressing the file, there would be a json format file which need to be imported.

BTW, thank you for pointing out the typo and we've corrected it already.
Just tried importing a wunderlist backup file, but got the following error:

ERROR
unknown_exception
Unknown exception
6mcal81q@-0-1-102

Is this functionality still not working? If so then perhaps the feature should be disabled...
I've tried several times to import Wunderlist json file and getting same error as above. Haven't seen a post since June that this feature isn't working??? but... it is listed in TickTick as a feature. If the feature isn't available, best to remove?

ERROR
unknown_exception
Unknown exception
6mcal81q@-0-1-102

Is this functionality still not working? If so then perhaps the feature should be disabled...
Hi,
We are looking into this issue.
Import any.do to TickTick?
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License