User Guide
Sign in
How to show Calendar events in TickTick Android
On Android, you can show your Calender events in TickTick. Just slide the screen to the right and click ‘Edit’. Then, click ‘Calendar’ to enable ‘Show’.
Which calendar does it look at? Google calendar or the native phone calendar?
Hi, TickTick calls the native phone calendar application. But normally, your local phone calendar application can be synced with Google Calendar.
Hi, I like the 'show' calendar feature on the android... Can this feature be used on the Chrome extension, Chrome app, or the web version of Tick Tick?

Everything I use is based on Gmail and Google Calendar, so it would be nice to choose some (or all) of my Google calendars to appear in the list of Tick Tick tasks.

This would be nice either as a 'complete sync' where all calendar items (for specific calendars) are shown on Tick Tick
--OR--
If I had the ability to 'add to tick tick' individual calendar events, which is similar to the Gmail button to push email threads to tasks. And similar to (but the reverse of) the 'add to calendar' feature that allows me to choose tasks from Tick Tick to add to my Google calendar.

Thanks
Hi, kevi...@...utmightyfoods.com

Tks for the suggestion. We will note it down for further consideration.

I am sure that you are already aware that you can subscribe TickTick into your Calendar. Just mention.
How do you subscribe TickTick into your calendar, please?
Hi, sara...@...olds.co.uk

Please read our blog to learn details of this feature: http://blog.ticktick.com/post/66764741335/subscribe-ticktick-tasks-in-your-calendar-app
Hi, I agree that there should be an option to show items from Google calendar in TickTick web version. I understand that I can subscribe TickTick into my calendar, but I don't want to see my tasks in my calendar, I want to see my calendar in my tasks.

I love how it works on Android, hopefully it can be implemented for web as well.

Thanks!
This does not work. The first time I setup it sync'd fine....any change to taks after that (time/date change or new tasks) nothing changes on my google calendar.
Hi, dani...@....com

The update frequency depends on your calendar refreshing interval. It is said that it takes 12 hours for Google Calendar to update and therefore, any changes you made with tasks will not be synced to Google Calendar immediately.
Unfortunate as this leaves the ticktick calendar function rather useless.
Yeah, 12 hours is not too great. It doesn't seem very useful. I wonder if there's a better solution out there?
To cerb...@....com

This depends on calendar settings, which is out of our control.
Hello Tick-Tick

Firstly, let me thank you for this lovely program. I've regained some sanity with its help to remember the zillion things I need and it reminds me promptly.

I'd like to request if you could add a feature whereby I could set the color of the notification LED of my phone (LG Optimus G Pro E988) for Tick-Tick's notifications. By default, my phone uses white for third-party apps. I'd like to color Tick-Tick's notifications with my choice.

Best Regards
Hi, shal...@....com

Thanks for your suggestion.

We will note it down first and further evaluate its feasibility later.
Tick Tick, I'm really close to totally sold after trying just about everything, but is there any way that I can switch my imported google calendar events over to tasks in tick tick?
Hi,

Google Calendar events can't be switched to tasks directly in TickTick.

You can only display your events in TickTick by enabling the 'Calendar'.
After installing Tick Tick in my new android smartphone Google Calendar events do not appear.
I couldn't find a way to solve the issue.
Is this a restriction of the new version?
Hi, wmat...@....com

Slide the screen from left to right and click 'Edit'. Choose 'Calendar' to enable it and select which calendar to be displayed in TickTick.
"The update frequency depends on your calendar refreshing interval. It is said that it takes 12 hours for Google Calendar to update and therefore, any changes you made with tasks will not be synced to Google Calendar immediately."

It would be better if i could change event from ticktick in google calendar like doit.im and nozbe did this option.
So... it must be two way sync and work faster. It will be nice to convert ticktick tasks to action in google cal.

Is it possible?

Hi, ture...@....com

This has not been planned yet. We will further consider its feasibility.
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License