User Guide
Sign in
How to share task & task list
Currently, single task sharing is not allowed and this feature may be available in the future. But you can share a task list to others.

On Android: Select the task list first and click ‘Share List’ from the option menu. Then, click the ‘add’ icon to choose recipients from contacts or enter email address directly.

On iPhone: Select the task list first and pull down the screen to click the ‘Share’ icon. Then, click the ‘add’ icon to choose recipients from contacts or enter email address directly.

On Web: Select the task list first and pull down the screen to click the ‘Share’ icon. Then, click the ‘add’ icon to choose recipients from contacts or enter email address directly.

There is no way to accept a list from inside the android app, or am I wrong?
Hi, sorry for the late response.

Actually, you can accept a list inside the Android app. Slide the screen to the right and click the 'gear' icon and you will see notification to accept a shared list.
Thank's for the response!
When I share a task list, my friends can change the tasks and synchronize with me?
When I change some task synchronized, my friends can see this changes too?
Yes, supe...@....com

All changes made by you and your friends will be synchronized at both sides.
But One will only See the result of the action, not any notification?
Yes, currently, no notification is provided. We will consider to include this feature later.
I am a new ticktick user and maybe I'm dense, but I cannot seem to figure out how to share a task list on the web. The directions above make no sense to me. "Select a list" and "pull down the screen" -- not making sense to me. Please help. Selecting seems to "complete" the task and I cannot for the life of me pull down the screen or swipe the screen. Wish you had a video to help...
On the left panel of the web, choose the list until it is highlighted and click the downward arrow next to the list name and select 'share'.
When you set reminders for a task in a shared list, do all list members get the notification or just the one who set the reminder?
Also, is there a way to search for tasks that were completed by a certain person? For instance, chore division among kids. I could run a report on who did what and use that for their rewards/compensation.
Hi, vall...@....com

All list members will receive the reminder notification.

Currently, it is unable to search for tasks that were completed by a certain person. But this features sounds cool and we will add it in our consideration list for future reference. Thanks.
My share won't work - asks for a valid email address. Is this because I am on the free version?
Hi, sue...@...ric.co.uk

This is not related with account status.

It is probably that your registered email has not been verified, which is a must to use this feature.

Would you please log in www.ticktick.com to click avatar on top right corner and then enter settings>account?

Please check whether the 'verify email' button is still visible there.

Hello,
i just ordered the pro version. I do not see a down arrow when I select the task list. Can you please advise? Thanks.
Did you operate at the web interface? When you move mouse to a specific task list, you will see the downward arrow. If you operate on Android, you will see the ' share list' icon in menu after choosing a list.
Got it to work this time - thank you
Can i share a task list that only i can edit it (a 'show only' to others list)?
Hi, ital...@...com.br,
I'm afraid you can't, but we are working on that. Thanks for your feedback.
Add the function to share the single task! please!
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License