User Guide
Sign in
How to change the order of tasks
On Android: Tasks under a specific list (except all ) can be sorted by due date, priority, name and order. And if you choose 'sort by order', you can manually drag tasks to reorder them.

On iPhone: Tasks under a specific list (except all) can be sorted by due date, priority, and order. And if you choose 'sort by order', you can manually drag tasks to reorder them.

On Web:Tasks in 'All' list can be sorted by due date & priority while tasks under other lists can be sorted by due date, priority, and order. And if you choose 'sort by order', you can manually drag tasks to reorder them.
On the Android app I can sort the "Inbox" by order, name, date or priority. I hope this isn't just a bug because I certainly don't want to lose that ability to "sort by order".
Hi, info...@....com

No, it is not a bug. Inbox can be sorted.
What I would like to do is sort the tasks in "All" by the list names, then secondary sort by priority, name or order. Group the tasks in lists first, then sort. Is there a way to do this?
What I would like to do is sort the tasks in "All" by the list names, then secondary sort by priority, name or order. Group the tasks in lists first, then sort. Is there a way to do this?
To qcwm...@...et

Currently, your mentioned sort option is not available. The 'all' list on Android is sorted by due date by default. We may consider your suggestion in the future.
I would also request the ability to sort the "Today" folder.

I would use by "Order" and "Priority", but obviously sorting by "Due Date" would be unnecessary :)
Ditto - I like sorting by due date, but don't assign specific times within a day... would be great to be able to sort by order within a due date.
+1 to dual criteria sorting in general! (first by date then by priority, first by priority then by date, first by date then by order, you get the point..., according to users' needs)
+1 I want to sorting by due date,to sort by order!
Guys u keep on developing other useless features, but don't develop things according to user needs (When u have the feature for sorting tasks in "All" by priority, why not it is there for Android)
The most imp thing!!
+1 multi-level sort is a critical feature that is missing, the ability to manually sort within today would be a bonus
'Multi-level' sorting is a little complicated. It has been included in our feature list and we will consider it once condition permits.
Yeah, I can sort "All" list on the www by priority (while I also do not use thickthick on www site), but I cant sort it that way on my App on Android. Why is that?
Hi, shar...@....com

There is no specific reason about the difference regarding this feature on web & Android. But it is a truth right now. We will consider to keep it consistent later.
I would also like to see multi-level sorting. Specifically, being able to sort by category and then due date would cater to the needs of many GTD users. In my opinion, this would make ticktick the best GTD todo list program available while still maintaining a simplicity that makes it usable for simpler systems.
Sorting Today would be the most useful feature for me. So I can prep for the day and then assign order.
Hi, Evan Edwards,

The sorting feature in 'Today' list has been added in our consideration list.
Hello, is it possible to sort by time, and then sort (the already time-sorted) tasks by order?
Hi math...@....com,

Glad to tell you that this feature is under planning, so it will be available in our future updates:)
Hi. Can I just have the checklist pull up on all devices exactly in the order that I input them? It keeps reordering to put the last checklist item at the top. I want the last item to be at the bottom? Thanks.
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License