User Guide
Sign in
How to sync with TickTick.com
Hi. Great to see a web version (love GTasks!). I've successfully synced my tasks, but unfortunately they haven't all come through. None of my repeating tasks have synced.

What's more, those non-repeating tasks that have synced are all "NO DATE", even though I've assigned dates (and reminders) to all but 1 of them in my Android app.
Thank you, let us check it.
yeah,
that's a problem. We will fix it as soon as possible, and send a update to you. Thanks a lot.
My task lists synced, but not the tasks. So all the task lists are empty.
I have the same problem....task list synced, but not the tasks. Does it normally happen pretty quickly, or take a bit of time?
I'm encountering the same issue. No repeating tasks and no dates are syncing properly.

Also, I am a little confused about this whole process about having to import tasks from Google using my phone in order for them to show up on GTasks.me. Will it not automatically update GTasks.me when I add a task directly from Google? The fact that the GTasks app syncs with Google is the main reason I use the GTasks app over other tasks solutions because I love to ability to use the Add to Tasks feature in Gmail to make tasks of my emails.
I totally agree with the previous post by matt...@...com. It should be a seemless sync with google tasks.
Sorry, we don't have any plan make https://gtasks.me sync with Google tasks at present, but you can export/import tasks between Google Tasks and https://gtasks.me anytime.
This is incredibly unfortunate. I just sent an email requesting a refund. It makes no sense to me that an application called "GTasks" would not sync with Google Tasks. This is the only must-have feature for me. Everything else is nice, but is really just icing on the cake.
1. Google tasks will never push your data to GTasks.me:
If you add tasks from Google Tasks, our server can't get new tasks immediately, and Google tasks'll never push your tasks to our server, also we can't get your tasks at regular time because Google's API has limits from the same server/IP etc.

2. We need focus our efforts on provide a better todo list but not add-ons, we need a lot of extra work if we do that at present. We'll provide everything like Google tasks does, such as you can use GTasks.me in Gmail/Google Calendar/Chrome extension/etc.

3. Google tasks doesn't support repeat/reminder/etc, it doesn't have any update for a long time, many people guess Google will be sunsetting this service.

4. Sorry for the confused name, GTasks =/= Google Tasks since 2013...

5. Don't worry, GTasks android app can sync with Google tasks as before.
Sorry I'm a little confused. I just signed up for gtasks.me , but haven't attempted to sync it up (as described at the top of this thread) with my current gtasks app which I use on my android. I'm worried about upgrading the app via the link in that top post before I understand this better.
So: is it still possible to populate the gtasks.me account with the above instructions at the top? In other words, when you wrote "we don't have any plan make https://gtasks.me sync with Google tasks at present", does that mean that after the inital sync you described via adding gtasks.me account to my gtask app, it isn't possible to sync with google tasks in the future? (Meaning I shouldn't try to do the directions in the top post, because it doesn't work to initially populate my gtasks.me account with my existing gtasks app tasks?)
Thank you
Brad
Hi Brad,
You can export/import tasks between Google Tasks and https://gtasks.me anytime, before you do that you need upgrade your GTasks app from the top of this thread.
Hi.
Before the upgrade I synchronised Gtasks app and Google Task.
Now I sync Gtasks app and Gtask.me.
Well !

But I don't know how to update Google Task from Gtask app. I try import without satisfaction (date no updated, duplicated tasks). I try sync : it does'nt work .

Can someone give me a little guide step by step ?.
To get the same tasks in [Gtasks android, Gtasks.me] and Google Tasks.
I delete all my lists in Google Tasks (to avoid duplicate tasks) and import from Gtasks.me account to Google account.
Is there easier because I use 20 lists ?
Hi - related questions:
1) I've upgraded and have my gtasks app on my phone linked to the gtasks.me account, and have been using the upgraded app for several weeks. Am I correct in saying that now this app can't (automatically or ever) sync with google anymore, and instead syncs with my gtask.me account?
2) What is the simplest way to manually sync (import/export?) between gtasks.me and google tasks? (is there a way to do this?)
Thank you!
Hi - bumping the above questions :) Without knowing the answers to those 2 questions I'm scared to change my account listed in the gtasks app from the gtasks.me to my prior google account...but I need my app on my mobile to sync with google :p
Thanks,
Brad
Hi, Brad,

1) You are right that Gtasks.me account can't auto sync with google tasks.

2) You can manually import tasks between gtasks.me and google task. To do so, please go to setting>Accounts>. Choose an account and click "Import Tasks".

However, to ensure seamless synchronization, you are not suggested to do so. It would be better to auto sync with Gtasks.me.
Hey guys/gals. I just purchased gtasks.me with the misunderstanding that it was a mirror to the data in the app where I could work with more screenspace. Given that it doesn't auto-synch with the app and then appear on my Google Tasks, it is an unworkable solution for me.

I love the app. It's exactly what I need.

Gtasks.me, as it is currently executed, while great, doesn't fulfill what I need.

Please issue me a refund.

Thanks
Hi,

Please email us with your transaction ID at support@gtasks.me so that we can proceed.
Same request as "raym...@...com" ....

Purchased gtasks.me with the misunderstanding that it was a mirror to the data in the app where I could work with more screenspace. Given that it doesn't auto-synch with the app and then appear on my Google Tasks, it is an unworkable solution for me.

I love the app. It's exactly what I need.

Gtasks.me, as it is currently executed, while great, doesn't fulfill what I need.

Please issue me a refund.

Thanks Receipt No: 1988-7077-7443-5360
Please  Sign in  to post a topic.

Help | Blog | Upgrade to Premium | Contact | Privacy | Security | Terms | Thanks | License